Jhanjira Samaj Kallyan Sangstha (JSKS) এর প্রকল্প সমূহ
Engaging Local Government Elected Body (Union Parishad) to Create Resilience against Violent Extremism
JSKS is implementing “Engaging Local Government Elected Body (Union Parishad) to Create Resilience against Violent Extremism” at Dinajpur Sadar & Chirirbandar Upazila of Dinajpur district with the financial and technical support from USAID’s Obirodh: Road to Tolerance Program. Bangladesh witnessed an incremental growth of violent extremism in recent years. It is observed that countryside or less developed areas face a number of violent incidents. Different state and non-state actors usually pay attention to urban and semi-urban settings for designing countering/preventing violent extremism (CVE/PVE) interventions, thus, interventions targeting rural people are often not considered.
Quality Inclusive Education Program
- To develop and strengthen capacity of local level duty bearers for creating access of 3 to 5 years old children to home based early learning (SBK).
- To increase skills of community human resources & school teacher for ensuring quality primary education including SBK and pre-primary.
- To increased capacity of school teacher SMC, student council for promoting co-curricular activities and enhance school’s environment.
- To motivate and skilled of local education authority at Upazila level for providing quality supports to school.
- To provide support to children aged 12 to 15 years to continue their study at secondary level