Jhanjira Samaj Kallyan Sangstha (JSKS) এর প্রকল্প সমূহ
Quality Inclusive Education Program
- To develop and strengthen capacity of local level duty bearers for creating access of 3 to 5 years old children to home based early learning (SBK).
- To increase skills of community human resources & school teacher for ensuring quality primary education including SBK and pre-primary.
- To increased capacity of school teacher SMC, student council for promoting co-curricular activities and enhance school’s environment.
- To motivate and skilled of local education authority at Upazila level for providing quality supports to school.
- To provide support to children aged 12 to 15 years to continue their study at secondary level
Reduction of Gender Based Violence through Community Endeavour (ROGVICE)
Protection of women human rights and reduction of Violence Against Women through gender responsive social movement.
CBR Roll out in Bangladesh Project
School Improvement Project
- To Increase motivation level of duty bearers i.e. parents , local government, community based organization (CBO) through meeting, orientation and campaign to increases access of 3-5 years age group children for home based early learning ( SBK) and preschool in chirirbandar upazila
- To increase capacity and skills of the teachers, caregivers, Community Based Organization, School Management Committees through meeting, training and orientation for acquiring competencies in SBK and Preschool by at least 80% learners of working areas in this Upazila.
- To increase awareness and skills of school teachers, SMC’s Upazila Education Department and UP’s through meeting, training and orientation for acquiring competencies of 80% learners.
- To establish a functional child protection reporting and responding mechanism at rural primary schools in promoting violence free environment.
- To enable duty bearers to increase both school readiness and to ensure the successful completion of primary education by all children and address issues related to ensuring access to primary school, enhancing the quality of learning, promoting good governance, ensure school water, sanitation and hygiene practices at school level to the selected schools under Chirirbandar Upazila.